코로나19 영향으로 개학이 연기된 가운데
충청북도 국제교육원에서 2020. 온라인 영어 에세이 클래스를 한시적으로 운영합니다. (2020.3.16~4.17)
*향후 개학 연기에 따라 연장 가능
첨부파일 방법을 참고하시어 참여 가능합니다.
1. 국제교육원 홈페이지(www.cbiei.go.kr)회원 가입
2. 알림마당/ 온라인 에세이 클래스 에 에세이 작성하여 업로드.
- 주별 주제 및 에세이 작성법 공지로 안내
3. 국제교육원 원어민 교사의 피드백 및 첨삭지도
4. 첨삭지도 확인 후 에세이 다시 써보기 및 우수 에세이 감상
주간별 에세이 주제 목록 : 제시 주제 중 택 1 하여 작성하되 자유주제도 가능
에세이 주제(1~3은 초/중, 4~5는 중/고 권장)
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
2. Who is the best music group, and why?
3. If you had $1,000,000,000, what would you like to do with it?
4. What is plagiarism? Why is it such a bad thing?
5. Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
1. What is the biggest adventure of your life?
2. If you were a teacher for a day, what would you change in the class, and why?
3. What do you do to protect the environment?
4. Describe a problem you’ve solved or a problem you’d like to solve.
5. What is the coolest technological advancement you’ve seen in your life?
1. If you could live in the city or the countryside, which would you choose and why?
2. If you could travel to the past or the future, which would you choose and why?
3. Can a book really be judged by its cover? Explain in as much as detail as possible why or why not.
4. The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
5. What is the best way our country could reduce violence in schools?
1. Is A I good or bad?
2. Should boys and girls be in separate classes and why?
3. Tell me about a time you lied to a parent or teacher.
4. Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
5. Is it good for students to use digital devices in the classroom? Why or why not?
1. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be and why?
2. If you were the King or Queen of the world for one day, what would you do?
3. How would you classify your ideal living or working situation?
4. How was your longest inter-personal relationship? Was it friendship, family, romantic or something else?
5. Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?